Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And now....Thing 23

23 Things

This experience was really good for me. I spend a lot of time with my computer and computer related paraphernalia--cell phone with internet, ipod Touch. What I don't do is learn how to manage all the stuff I do. I tend to stick to familiar habits when there could be an ohsomuchbetter way to do things. I also depend on the kindness of others to nudge me to learn new things. I have those people in my life, fortunately.

The 23 Things class, in my mind, granted me permission to spend time managing all this stuff. I still have a long way to go, but this summer was a good start.

I know so little, but I find that I know a lot more than some of my colleagues--even young ones. It will be fun to dazzle them with (imagine sparkly glitter in the air and whisper...)Magic!

To any who visit...thanks and have fun with your learning.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo...you finished!!! I have loved reading your blog and all the insight that goes with it!! I got stalled when on vacation....but you are my inspiration to finish!!! Happy Summer! :)

    ReplyDelete