Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing 13

Slide Show

I just played around with some of the slide sharing programs. I've used Slideshare before as a viewer but never as a sharer. I present at staff meetings quite often and the way I use PowerPoint is mostly to pace myself and keep from losing track of the focus and direction of the presentation. (You all know how teachers can get off track!) It seems like carrying a flash drive is about the same as getting on-line. Not sure if this will benefit me much in the presentation department.

I thought the Slides site was fun, though. I can see using this just to share photos or pictures. I snapped some pics of some projects I have around the house in keeping with my making things. I included the messy basket of yarn that has a few tangled up projects just to keep me honest. I don't finish everything I start!

1 comment:

  1. This is really great mudpies...love the visual appeal!!! What a great slide show! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete